[dev] Single Sign-On

Thomas Fichtenbauer thomas.fichtenbauer@mamilade.at
Thu Nov 14 06:08:12 2002

I am part of a project team that integrates Horde IMP/Turba into an existing
Java application. One of the requirements of this project is to provide
Single Sign-On capability. I am working on that authentication extension
right now. I attached a brief description to this mail (hope it gets through
to the mailing list).

My question: there is a parameter called 'transparent' in the Auth.php
$capabilities array. What was the intended use of it?

    var $capabilities = array('add'         => false,
                              'update'      => false,
                              'remove'      => false,
                              'list'        => false,
                              'transparent' => false,   // <-- ?