[dev] shared calendar with ldap

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it
Mon Nov 18 07:04:10 2002

Zitiere Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Quoting alois blasbichler <alois.blasbichler@sb-brixen.it>:
>
> > all works fine, only when i create a new calendar i see:
> > calendar successfull created
> > but when i go to show i see my old calendar, and teh new one is
> disappear
>
> Sounds like you don't have a categories backend configured in
> horde/config/conf.php (null/none won't work).

yes i have null/none,  the only possible parameters are none ore sql,
but i dont use sql;

luis

> > is there a problem with ldap ?
>
> What does this have to do with LDAP?

seems that some modules nag,mnemo only works with sql - and not with ldap
and kronolith to have prolems with ldap  (for shared calendars), because he
need for this a list of the users, who are in ldap

luis