[dev] Translation into french, chroot, and Imap folders

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas.ecarnot@accim.com
Mon Nov 18 14:27:19 2002

Hello,

I recently installed IMP 3.1 on OpenBSD 3.2 and it runs fine.
I admit I did not reach to make it run in a chrooted environnement, though I
succeed running phpMyAdmin and the PEAR libs. Anyway, this is not the point.

I corrected and updated the translation into french for the following modules
 : Horde, imp, turba, kronolith and nag.
I hope the maintainer of these french translation will call me soon ;o)

Now, I just would like you to help me find some informations about IMAP and
the default folders : I'm about to ask around hundred people to use IMP, but
I'd like them to have some default folders : Inbox, sent-mail and trash.
But I'd like it to be translated into french (Reception, Envoyés and Corbeille).

What I don't know is how can I do to ask <IMP or imapd> to create default
folder with such translated names ?
Where do you advice me to search ?

Thank you.

--