[dev] Problem viewing images in gollem (file manager) with change in mime_drivers.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 20 02:22:30 2002

Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:

> If I click on an image in the file manager with the new configuration I
> don't see the image but something that looks like binary and if I change
> it back to images, the image is displayed.  Which is actually the correct
> value?

image/* is correct, but there were a few other changes that went with that
to make sure that everything works right.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."