[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: sam/lib Driver.php sam/lib/Driver sql.php

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu Nov 21 15:16:29 2002

> I'm being completely lazy and not checking, but: does this work okay
> when
> there _are_ no defaults in the db?

I haven't checked either, but it should work the same way it did when
there are no entries in the database for a user (i.e. sets all options
to off or null).  I'll check it once I add a 'save as default' button
for administrators (I don't want to have to re-add my defaults manually
again ;) )

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net