[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Data.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Fri Nov 22 12:58:14 2002

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Now that I slept a night about it, it should also work if we just don't
> use
> File_CSV statically but instantiate an object from it. I'll try this out

Ok, this doesn't work, because of the same problem. If I instantiate an
object of File_CSV, this objects calls PEAR:: methods statically, so that
$this is not longer the Data object but the File_CSV object instead. So we
might call it a bug in File_CSV because it is not extending PEAR.

Jan.