[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/config prefs.php.dist

Sun Nov 24 20:50:41 2002

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> >   Log:
> >   * Make "subscribe" setting shared, to match troll's setting for it.
> >   (Or, we could change troll's settings if that would be better???)
>
> I don't think this should be the same preference as troll's - I think they
> should both be non-shared.
>
> -chuck

I don't disagree (see my log entry) but to tell the truth the comments/docs
in troll confused me as to what the right answer was.  But the way it was
(one shared, one not) broke things...  If you want, set both non-shared,
or tell me to and I will.

> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin