[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config hooks.php.dist

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Nov 25 00:36:57 2002

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| >   Log:
| >   In _prefs_hook_fullname, make sure the username is not in email form.
|
| There's no particular reason that this assumption is valid. These are
| just examples, but still.

Wow... 3 stinkers in a row for me :)

What you say is true, but the code added does not change non-email
addresses.  My getAuth() returns 'name@bigworm.colorado.edu', so obviously
that won't work with the posix_getpwnam() function.  I can't be the only
one using IMP for authentication, so this code will save some heartache for
certain admins (especially, if they are not proficient in Hode/PHP coding).

michael