[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib Prefs.php Registry.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon Nov 25 01:42:36 2002

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

| slusarz     2002/11/24 17:38:58 PST
|
|   Modified files:
|     lib                  Prefs.php Registry.php
|   Log:
|   Chuck (as usual) was right.  Reverting changes.

AAAhhhh.  I think your change from static to private class variable (a few
days ago) fixed my problem, but I never checked the hooks.php file to find
the realm error we have been discussing.  Important note to self - always
check the location of the problem again when a fix is implemented...

Just goes to show you that open source coding does work - keeping the crap
code out and the good stuff in.

sorry for all of this (although now I am intimately familiar with the Prefs
system...)

michael