[dev] IMP timeout problems

Marc Jauvin marc at register4less.com
Wed Dec 4 21:14:30 2002

Hi All,

I have been using Horde/IMP for a while. I have a system running RH-6.2 with
PHP4.2.3 and two versions of Horde/IMP:

  - 2.2.X
  - LATEST CVS

I have no problem whatsoever with the 2.2.X IMP, but since I have been running
the latest IMP, I often(4-5 times a day) get IMP trying to fetch a page from the
server but never actually get any data... (browser keeps trying to load the page
and eventually timesout)

the only way to "recover" at that point is to close the browser window, and log
back to the account.

Can anybody suggest method to nail down the source of the problem?

Could it be a conflict with the two versions of horde/imp running from the same
apache/php server?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--<marc

http://Register4less.com