[dev] Category issue w/HEAD between Dec 4 23:59 GMT and Dec 5 11:59 GMT.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Dec 8 22:16:37 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

 | Zitat von eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:
 | >
 | >  | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 | >  |
 | >  | > I have tried three clean head installations on different platforms
 | > with
 | >  | > the following significant problems.
 | >  | >   Trying to create a subgroup in horde administration I see the
 | >  | > following:
 | >  | >     'TEST' was not created: DB Error: constraint violation.
 | >  |
 | >  | You need to figure out what that contraint violation _is_. I just
 | > added
 | >  | somewhat more rigourous error logging to the SQL categories driver;
 | > that may
 | >  | help you track this down.
 | > Chuck,
 | >
 | > The messages didn't tell me more and I have been only been able to locate
 | > constraint violations in ldap, msql, but nothing that I can apply here
 | > especially without really understanding the problem.
 | >
 | > I'm sure it started with the commits to Category.php and Category/db.php
 | > on Dec. 5.
 |
 | Did you try what I committed earlier today? This fixed my constraint
 | violation at least.

I sure did, Jan.  I was just finishing my pgsql configuration after having
thrown in the towel:-)  When I saw the change, I updated and reconfigured
one machine and it looks like that was it.  FANTASTIC!  I'm updating the
main server now.

Thanks,

ed

P.S. Now I don't know which database I want to run :-)