[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/scripts imp-cleanup.cron

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Dec 10 21:47:01 PST 2002

| Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > Maybe we should just mark all horde temp files with a special prefix
| > string instead (in Horde::getTempFile()).  e.g. All files are prefixed
| > with 'hordetemp'.  This would eliminate the need to know the exact
| > filename of all these temp files.
|
| It would also make them at least partially predictable, which is a bad
| thing temp-file wise...

Fair enough - I guess it is not that difficult to go through manually ever
so often and figure out if we are missing any temp files.

But I would 1) like to see this in horde instead of just IMP and 2) have
some quick documentation in the INSTALL file somewhere to let people know
about this script.

I may get to this eventually, but if someone else wants to do it (Eric?)
that would be great.

michael