[dev] groups/permissions/shared calendars, tasks, notes.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Dec 13 06:10:07 PST 2002

 | Quoting eculp@encontacto.net:
 |
 | > I want to create groups and then be able to use the groups rather than
 | > individual users to create shared calendars, tasks and notes.  No one
 | > seems to have access without adding default permissions and with default
 | > permissions the groups can access each others resources.  Should I not
 | > be able to create a shared calendar and just add a group with read, write
 | > and delete permissions without having to add default permissions?
 |
 | It works here. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot to go on from what you've
 | described.
Then I am doing something wrong.  I'll do some more testing and see if I can
figure it out.  I really just needed to know if I could use a group with the
same results as adding individual users to create a shared resource without
default permissions.  That is where I seem to have the problem.

Thanks for you help and patience,

ed