[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/message headers.inc imp/lib Contents.php constants.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp message.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 14 00:38:16 PST 2002

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> slusarz     2002/12/13 14:26:03 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     templates/message    headers.inc
>     lib                  Contents.php constants.php
>     config               prefs.php.dist
>     .                    message.php
>   Log:
>   Initial support for stripping attachments from a message. Feedback on
> the
>   UI, bug reports, etc. more than welcome.

I think it's a bit to much if the users must enable this feature in the
preference _and_ in the message view. I think the preference should be enough.

And I found a first error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/jan/headhorde/imp/message.php on line 191

This happened while trying to strip an inline mime part from multipart/mixed
message.

Jan.