[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp/lib/MIME/Viewer pkcs7.php

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Dec 14 16:52:46 PST 2002

Just to expand on this a bit more. After I have checked the signature on a
message I'm left with a string with the signed data that looks like this:

--------------000900040804010107030005

This is the message

--------------000900040804010107030005

This is an attachement

--------------000900040804010107030005--

So I do this to it in IMP_MIME_Viewer_pkcs7:
  require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/MIME/Structure.php';
  $mime_message = MIME_Structure::parseTextMIMEMessage($signed_data);
  $signPart = $mime_message->getBasePart();
  var_dump($contents->renderMIMEPart($mime_message, false));

and all i get is NULL

- Mike :-)