[dev] Configuration Not Working (This Form has already been processed)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Dec 14 22:18:56 PST 2002

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:

>   I didn't configure a token backend in conf.php but it seems as though
> the storage method of file is a default setting. I'm not clicking on the
> submit button more than once so something else is going wrong.
> Should I try disabling the token?

There isn't a way, really, to be honest. But it sounds like that isn't
working - so make sure the file driver is able to write to wherever -
probably trying /tmp - or switch it to SQL.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."