[dev] Re: [horde] Shares Lists and url parameter.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 15 22:13:19 PST 2002

Quoting Damian Alejandro Fernandez Sosa <damlists@cnba.uba.ar>:

> Ok, no problem, please tell me how you imagine them they must to work

There's no need to add a function to Share.php for this, and it didn't
belong there; it also ignored the Horde::getFormData() function and wasn't
magic_quotes_gpc safe. The base.php patches just seemed like they should be
able to be consolidated with other code there, instead of creating yet more
mess.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."