[dev] s/mime patches

Cliff Green green at UMDNJ.EDU
Tue Dec 17 03:23:26 PST 2002

Michael,

I've attached an updated patch to the latest cvs code;  this compose.php.diff
reflects the changes from yesterday in compose.php, Contents.php and Compose.php.
I've also removed the markers I inadvertantly left in my earlier patch (just so
I could see where I was in the file - sorry for the mess :-o).

I've also added more to SMIME.php to support the management of the additional
signing certs, but I'll wait until you've made your edits (it's getting a bit
confusing keeping up and making the correct edits).

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA-------------- next part --------------
z'µìmjÛZržžÜ²Ç+¹¶ÞtÖ¦z)©r‰©¢Ç©†—b}ôò¥ë^Æßñq(³{ÍõÙ¼­zÀÞ±É赫ڊV›•å+–m§ÿåŠËl†ŠÝzŠàýªÜ†+Þ³÷^¿ö­µ§!™éí³ý´Ómv׿øyí;Ó׊j\¢jh±êa¥¸§