[dev] Release preparation

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Dec 17 04:13:40 PST 2002

| Quoting Jon Parise <jon@horde.org>:
|
| > In preparation for the next set of RELENG releases, it would be cool
| > if all of you could take some time and identify merge candidates.  We
| > don't have a firm set of dates for the releases, but the sooner things
| > get merged and tested, the sooner we'll get the RELENG code packaged
| > and out the door.
|
| I'll do what I can, but I've got a lot of other stuff on my plate. Good
| work on what's already been merged, even!

Since I mainly work on Horde/IMP stuff, that's all I can speak to.  And
since a large portion of my work is on stuff not backward compatible (e.g.
anything to do with the new MIME framework, PGP, etc.) there's not much
that I have done lately that's relevant for the RELENG releases.  I think
all the bugs I have caught lately I have already backported to Horde/IMP
RELENG.

michael