[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: passwd/lib Driver.php passwd/lib/Driver expect.php ldap.php poppassd.php servuftp.php smbpasswd.php sql.php vmailmgr.php vpopmail.php

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Dec 19 07:55:33 PST 2002

> ----- Message from eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu ---------
>
> ericr       2002/12/18 09:12:04 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     lib                  Driver.php
>     lib/Driver           expect.php ldap.php poppassd.php
>                          servuftp.php smbpasswd.php sql.php
>                          vmailmgr.php vpopmail.php
>   Log:
>   * Move changing horde/imp credentials out of backend into Driver.php
>   * Fix some cases where the newpassword variable name was wrong

In the reset password, you assume that you are changing the password for the
authentication that is being used for login. This isn't always going to be true.

I would prefer this to be an option set in the backend config, or at least check
that the password that Auth:: currrently has == $oldpassword before setting it
to $newpassword.

- Mike :-)