[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: passwd/lib Driver.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Dec 18 14:12:28 PST 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> The intent was to silence the following (won't state if it does or not,
> but only my intent):
>
> Dec 18 13:07:02 hostname httpd: PHP Notice:  unserialize() failed at
> offset 0 of 36 bytes in /path/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 299

It might silence it, but you shouldn't be getting that in HEAD. Is this with
the latest Horde?

(If not, can you revert this? I'd rather not have workarounds in the code
for problems that don't exist, and in general I'd rather fix problems than
work around them - especially in HEAD where we have that flexibility.)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."