[dev] iCAL (kronolith)

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Dec 20 09:28:37 PST 2002

Hi All,
  Not sure if this should be going to kronolith list instead... I've been
playing around with the idea of kronolith/outlook and the iCAL free/busy items.
I was hoping to get other peoples feedback/ideas before starting anything.

If on the same webserver as horde/kronolith I allowed publishing of users' iCAL
free/busy info in a directory based on UID (or other login info) than it would
be fairly trivial to do a kronolith list based on the directory listing itself.

Kronolith could then be altered to allow publishing to that directory. We could
display the free/busy info any way (I'd assume most people would want an
Outlook like display).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Harry