[dev] vfs/ftp

Marko marko at oblo.com
Fri Dec 20 17:50:47 PST 2002

not talking about summaries... i want to be able to share a calendar for
example, like i do now with other users on a horde setup, but with a specific
other horde remotely and a user/group within that horde. and that user/group
should be able to use that calendar transparently on their horde without
realising that it is actually sitting on a completely different server,
architecture, backend and only talking through some horde api calls.

something like lotus notes, and replication of apps through different lotus
notes servers, but better. think of it as groupware without any consideration of
what the backends are between the servers.

m.