[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config mime_drivers.php.dist

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Sat Dec 21 08:25:18 PST 2002

> ----- Message from jan@horde.org ---------
> >
> > Not to start an ideology/flame war, but nothing else we have uses a
> > windows
> > path as the default location.  Maybe it would just be better to leave the
> > path blank?
>
> I think it was intentional because webcpp was meant as a drop in replacement
> for enscript that doesn't work on windows.
>
> Jan.

I was not thinking windows specific at all, I just happen to work on windows and
didn't know what to put. Feel free to change it :-) WebCPP is available for any
platform: http://webcpp.sourceforge.net/

Also there are enscript win32 build and enscript under cygwin both do work, if
you're willing to put the effort in..... this program just seemed like the level
of effort I wanted to go to, to get pretty colors. It even has an installer
under windows :-)

- Mike :-)