[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config nls.php.dist horde/lib MIME.php NLS.php horde/lib/MIME Part.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Dec 24 13:02:55 PST 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@ammma.de>:

>   Log:
>   Woohoo: Experimental UTF support at least for IMP, disabled by default.

I just tested this out on my dad's computer (MacOSX). In IE, it works
beautifully - this is really great. In Netscape 6, it doesn't - I'm
guessing that mac netscape 6 just doesn't have the utf8 support for some
reason.

Maybe in the future we could base this on a browser detect for utf8
support, instead of a configuration item?

Great work, Jan!

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."