[dev] Nag: Limit task categories in summary view?

John Morrissey jwm at horde.net
Tue Dec 24 16:30:45 PST 2002

I'd like to limit the tasks displayed in the summary view to only those in
certain categories. I have categories for pressing work (Consulting, Design,
OSS Development, etc.) and others for farther-off things that I really don't
need to see every day (books I want to read or music that I want to pick up
at some nebulous future date).

I can't find a way to do this with Nag, so I'm thinking about adding a
preference that will allow the user to specify which task categories to
display in the summary view, using a widget akin to Horde's "order of
application summaries." Thoughts?

thanks!
john
--