[dev] error viewing signed (and encrypted?) messages

Cliff Green green at UMDNJ.EDU
Fri Dec 27 02:31:18 PST 2002

Since the current cvs (HEAD) updates to /horde/lib/MIME/*, I get the following
error when selecting either an s/mime- or pgp-signed message:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  getbasepart() in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/MIME/Contents.php on line 532

Other types of attachment I've tried (text, image) have no trouble.

Sorry I haven't narrowed it down to which file/function introduced this, but I
figured a bug notice would get it fixed sooner.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA