[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php mailbox.php message.php test.php imp/lib Fetchmail.php Filter.php Headers.php IMP.php Quota.php imp/lib/Identity imp.php imp/lib/MIME/Viewer enriched.php plain.php horde/lib MIME.php horde/lib/MIME Magic.php Part.php ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 29 00:45:28 PST 2002

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at ammma.de>:

>   Log:
>   Use NLS::strtolower() where appropriate.

Cool!

Could you whip up a i18n coding guide for Horde - starting with a short set
of notes is fine, we can make it nice later - so that we all know when to
use which NLS:: functions, etc.?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."