[dev] rtrim/Horde::removeParameter PATCH

Marko marko at oblo.com
Sun Dec 29 11:43:12 PST 2002

> > it's messing up the Horde::removeParameter() - when the parameter removed
>
> Then removeParameter() should be fixed to honor the current arg separator.
> Patch?
Have a patch!

Essentially this now honours any arg separator, it takes care of arg separators
being already in htmlentities format, and it takes care of not leaving any
trailing args or ?... unfortunately it still can't make my morning coffee...

it is a couple of lines longer, but it is the best solution i could find that
seemed to take care of _any_ eventuality as far as i could tell. things like
parse_str and simpler matching string didn't work a) because of htmlentities and
b) because of i didn't like the fact that '.' would get changed to '_' in param
names without any way to glue the query back together again in its original form.

someone give it a spin?

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Horde.php.patch
Type: application/octet-stream