[dev] Re: [horde] Horde Login

Chris chris at jeks.net
Mon Dec 30 14:34:15 PST 2002

I managed to make it do this.

Have the horde authentication setup to use IMP. Then just change the default
'initital_application' pref for horde to be 'imp'.

i.e. in horde/prefs.php

$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
    'value' => 'imp',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after login?"), _("Horde")));

Tada!

Users will login and go straight to IMP.

This is all with the document root as horde '/' and imp in it's usual spot '/imp'.

 -chris