[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/docs CHANGES imp mailbox.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sat Jan 4 20:19:18 PST 2003

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at ammma.de>:

>   Log:
>   Example usage of NLS::substr() and changelog.

If we're going to be overloading a bunch of string functions like this,
maybe we need a String:: class that contains this functionality? I know
that it is charset-savvy, but it doesn't seem like it really should be in
NLS::

(or NLS/String.php for the NLS_String:: class? A bit more unweildy, though.)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."