[dev] Form.php and enum fields

Marko marko at oblo.com
Tue Jan 7 04:58:24 PST 2003

sorry chuck i'm not arguing to get rid of this, but rather to clear up my ideas
about how horde_forms work and improve both midas and horde_forms where/if i can.

yes, if this is the reason behind isset() then there are holes in other field
types. i'll try to get a patch in for them then.

i'll see what i can do about a patch to allow some form of "label" within the
select field. i think it would be useful, what do you reckon?
doing a custom form renderer just to get one "Choose one:" label is too much.

marko