[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts make-snaps.php

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 13:40:31 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 01:10:00PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> > I thought this was a good idea, as we don't have the time to release new
> > versions as often as we should. And I don't want people who don't have
> > access to CVS wait for month on bugfixes that happened already long ago.
>
> Makes sense to me. I guess I should ask instead, does anyone object?

I was originally against the idea because I thought it might give the
impression that the stable snapshots were supported for a production
environments.  We're basically saying when we encourage users to track
the stable trees via CVS, though, so I'm cool with this.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)