[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/config mime_mapping.php.dist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 16:19:20 PST 2003

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>   Log:
>   Somehow the tabs got all screwed up in this file.  It looks like the file
>   was not regenerated the last time an entry was added.  I guess if anyone
>   (like Mike) has windows and doesn't have perl, let me know and I will
>   regenerate the file.  If we don't do it this way, we may have huge
>   commits/ changes to the file simply because of whitespace issues.

We lost a whole lot of mime types in here somewhere:

+'Z'
 => 'application/x-compress',
+'asf'
 => 'video/x-ms-asf',
+'asx'
 => 'video/x-ms-asf',
+'diff'
 => 'text/diff',
+'djv'
 => 'image/vnd.djvu',
+'djvu'
 => 'image/vnd.djvu',
+'gz'
 => 'application/x-gzip',
+'patch'
 => 'text/diff',
+'php'
 => 'application/x-httpd-php',
+'php3'
 => 'application/x-httpd-php3',
+'po'
 => 'text/plain',
+'shtml'
 => 'text/html',
+'vcf'
 => 'text/x-vcard',
+'vcs'    => 'text/calendar',
+'vsd'
 => 'application/vnd.visio',
+'wax'
 => 'audio/x-ms-wax',
+'wm'     => 'video/x-ms-wm',
+'wma'
 => 'audio/x-ms-wma',
+'wmd'
 => 'application/x-ms-wmd',
+'wmv'
 => 'video/x-ms-wmv',
+'wmx'
 => 'video/x-ms-wmx',
+'wmz'
 => 'application/x-ms-wmz',
+'wvx'
 => 'video/x-ms-wvx',
+'xht'
 => 'application/xhtml+xml',
+'xhtml'
 => 'application/xhtml+xml',

Can we have these back?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Block Island Ferry - Fastest Route to Downtown"