[dev] IMP/lib/Folder.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 7 22:35:07 PST 2003

Quoting Chris <chris at jeks.net>:

> I think maybe that the line !array_key_exists($prefix . $namespace .
> $parent, $list)
> was meant to do this, but the stuff with prefix is not what is in the
> array keys.

I've added your line and taken the old line out; thanks.

> Attached is a patch to imp/lib/Folder.php that does both these fixes.
>
> This is my first patch in a while. Someone who knows the folder code
> should check that this is sane. I work with courier. It should be tested
> on another IMAP server too.

I had to add a bit of code to make things come out in the right order;
check what I committed.

And, as implied, both of these are committed - thanks!

Btw, please use diff -urN in the future; I had to apply the second patch by
hand.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>