[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/scripts/mime_mapping convert.pl mime.types.horde horde/config mime_mapping.php.dist

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 7 21:29:01 PST 2003

Quoting Mike Cochrane <mike at graftonhall.co.nz>:

| Just so I get this right next time, mime.types.horde uses spaces now?
| Also does mime_mapping.php.dist use spaces or tabs now?

mime.types.horde now uses spaces or tabs, doesn't really matter.  When mike
C committed the previous time, all the tabs that had currently existed were
nuked and converted to spaces.  That is why the building of the
mime_mapping file didn't include anything from mime.types.horde the 1st
time i regenerated.  But I fixed the split() call so everything is cool now.

mime_mapping.php.dist is using tabs, I think.  This shouldn't matter
though - that file should NEVER be edited by hand anymore.  It should be
rebuilt from the stuff in scripts/mime_mapping.

| And yeah, I don't have perl installed. Any objections to me porting
| convert.pl to php one day?

None at all.  The only reason it is in perl is because that's how I found
it when I updated it a few weeks ago :)  Now that PHP CLI looks pretty
stable, i'm all for it.

michael