[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/lib version.php

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Wed Jan 8 11:20:40 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:43:09AM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:

> > jon         2003/01/07 19:05:37 PST
> >
> >   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_2)
> >     lib                  version.php
> >   Log:
> >   Tarball script: building new horde release - 2.2
>
> Did I misunderstand you? No merging before the release cycle? :-)

The stable Horde tree hasn't many changes committed to it for a while.
I figured the only outstanding stuff was mostly translation-related,
which is easy to add once the first release candidate is rolled.

At this point, we _really_ need to release Horde 2.2 soon.  It's a lot
more PHP 4.3 friendly.

--
Jon Parise (jon at horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)