[dev] Menus

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 8 15:40:19 PST 2003

I'm not sure which list I should send this to but I guess this is probably the right one.

I'm thinking of simple cascading menus for horde. I put something together real quick. It's semi-static...  In other words I did not integrate it into horde yet.
The Javascript is working with I.E. but I still have a tweak or 2 to do for Netscape.

A extremely compressed image can be seen at:

http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/menu.jpg

Or you can see it in action (more or less) at

http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/horde/

login as:

user: test
password: test1234

once you are logged in, to get the session, go to:

http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/test.html

I will keep working on it if this is what people would like.
The only sligh draw back I see here is having to make the bullets for each scheme

Let me know.

Cheers,
Mike