[dev] Re: 3rd post... someone PLEASE tell me I'm wrong... I ...

Chris chris at jeks.net
Wed Jan 8 17:13:27 PST 2003

I've seen this before.

If I recall, it's something to do with the no-cache headers and IE w/SSL.

If the webserver sends a no-cache header on a download IE screws up and refuses
to download things.

On the old IMP with phplib the fix was to allow view.php to cache.

e.g.

page_open(array('sess' => 'HordeSessionCached'));

instead of

page_open(array('sess' => 'HordeSession'));

How would that be done with the current IMP / sessions?

 -chris

--
~ ~ ~
Chris Hyde

"You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?" SW

~ ~ ~