[dev] Menus with icons...

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikejp at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 9 10:29:50 PST 2003

I like that also.... solves the space issue. The extra clicks are slightly annoying but I could live with that.
Basically this is what I'm trying to do. Get a discussion going, have some ideas come out like yours and then decide.
I don't want to put in too much effort for nothing.

Maybe I should create a Horde::Polls first and we could have a vote for the new menu system!  :-)

Mike

On 10/01/2003 at 3:48 AM Mike Cochrane wrote:

>Opps wrong url... internal development url :-)
>http://webmail.graftonhall.co.nz/horde/chora/

Cheers,
Mike