[dev] klutz problems - almost solved

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Jan 9 18:23:10 PST 2003

Chuck almost solved the problem with klutz.

now I got this message when trying to fetch a comic:

Fetching Doonesbury for date January 09, 2003...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: storeimage() in
/home/webmail/horde/klutz/backend.php on line 190

and I've set driver to none - so I'm not using anything.

I tried to set driver to file - and that works. just wanted to get none
working too :)

If you can tell me how to fix it - I'll gladly do it myself and send you
a patch (diff).

I'm hoping to learn horde and apps OO php better.