[dev] Menus with icons...

Chris Shepherd CShepherd at rogers.com
Thu Jan 9 19:08:05 PST 2003

Michael J. Pawlowsky wrote:

>Well thanks to the couple of people that gave me comments.
>
>What I'm hearing from them is they like their icons. So I added the icons.
>
>Take a look at: http://www.mikeathome.net:8080/horde/menutest/
>
>user: test
>pw: test1234
>

>Thanks.
>
>Chuck...  Do you want me to go ahead with this?
>If so make the mods and send you diffs?

Looks Good. Not sure how many would use it, but I know if it were an
optional preference for appearance, I'd have half my userbase using it. :)

--
Chris Shepherd

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -- Anonymous
"Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -- Anonymous