[dev] Menus with icons... / context menus?

Chris Shepherd CShepherd at rogers.com
Thu Jan 9 21:41:35 PST 2003

Michael Häusler wrote:

>As you are discussing javascript improvements of the menu, I want to
>humbly suggest another feature:
>
>- Context menus for Horde
>
>Problem: If you want to execute a specific command and you are not in the
>according module, you need at least two requests. First request to
>activate the module, second request to issue the command.
>
>Solution: A (right-)click on the icon of the module in the menu bar brings
>up a context-menu, which allows you to directly select the specific
>command.
>
>This could look like this:
>http://www.akatose.de/horde/

This too would be a good idea, but should IMHO be an alternate option to
the existing and recently discussed menu idea. My reasoning is that the
context menus would be better suited for Horde's current menu setup,
rather than adding it all to an alternate setup.

--
Chris Shepherd

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -- Anonymous
"Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -- Anonymous