[dev] Menus with icons... / context menus?

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 10 06:53:51 PST 2003

> Quoting Michael Häusler <michael at akatose.de>:
>
> > As you are discussing javascript improvements of the menu, I want to
> > humbly suggest another feature:
> >
> > - Context menus for Horde
>
> I've been thinking of doing something like this for a while now. If we can
> find an easy way of doing it, I'm all for it.
>
> -chuck

If Mike Pawlowsky's menu style 1 is adopted (a frame with menus appearing to the
left of the main horde screen), it shouldn't be too much trouble to add the
context menus (I'm assuming sub-menus of sub-menus is possible); the
applications would appear in sub-menus, and that application's context menu
could appear as a sub-menu of the application.

Rick