[dev] Notification question

Hans Lellelid hans at appliedsec.com
Fri Jan 10 15:24:18 PST 2003

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>Quoting Jon Parise <jon at horde.org>:
>

>>I don't like voodoo.  If push() is going to accept an object, it
>>should always accept an object.
>>

>I don't think this is voodoo; it's being smart. push() should handle
>whatever someone throws at it (like a PEAR_Error object, too) within reason.

Are you thinking that the Notification_Event object is going to also
store the type of event?  -- i.e. meaning that the type parameter to
push will not be relevant?  I guess the question is whether it would be
important to have events know what type they are (seems to me that it
would be a good idea, though maybe only the listeners are really
concerned with this...?).

Hans