[dev] Horde_Form

Marko marko at oblo.com
Sun Jan 12 10:05:04 PST 2003

Just wanted to say that I am having so much fun working with the Horde_Form
library, it has been thought out really well. Despite the initial couple of
attempts to use it failed miserably, I am really glad I persisted - once you get
the hang of it, it is such a pleasure to work with, and makes building a good,
clean UI a snap!... and it's getting easier.

So compliments to everyone who worked on it, thanks!

I'd like to start putting in some examples and documentation somewhere about
Horde_Forms... It's too useful to lie around undocumented, and nobody should go
through the trial-error/detailed code parsing to understand it. Where can I
start documenting?

marko