[dev] Horde admin patches.

Marko marko at oblo.com
Sun Jan 12 18:37:24 PST 2003

to carry on the same theme, i see it also useful to do a bit of separation of
config/admin. for example the clients where i set up horde... i don't want them
to be messing around with any sql, database settings, paths etc... but i want
them to see user admin, groups admin, etc. settings which can be carried out
internally. up to now i've been doing ugly hacks to allow this kind of division
between admin who sets up the system and sub-admins who are certain users within
the client userbase.

marko