[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: midas/lib Midas.php

Marko marko at oblo.com
Mon Jan 13 05:15:29 PST 2003

when you call notify, Notification.php within itself has the "echo" statement
for the html that is created.

what if an app is putting together a string ($html) containing the html it needs
to pass on elsewhere... and i want to include a notify within that $html. i
can't because Notification.php echos it rather than passing back to me a string
that i can include within the $html i am building.

this i came across with giapeto, so can't use notify within giapeto, and midas i
thought i could use notify to send back errors within the html it generates to
create the ad.

marko