[dev] PHP-4.3.0 and RELENG branch

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Mon Jan 13 15:03:37 PST 2003

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Leena Heino <Leena.Heino at uta.fi>:
>
> > Is PHP-4.3.0 unusable with RELENG branch. It seems that PHP-4.3.0 no
> > longer includes HTML_Select and Pear's HTML_Select is something
> > completely
> > different.
>
> Then you didn't update your branch. HTML_Select should no longer be
> necessary. If it still is please tell us where.
I tried the RELENG2 test.php which seems to imply that HTML_Select is
required:
Horde requires the HTML_Common and HTML_Select classes only for Kronolith
1.0 and 1.1 to display forms correctly

Does even the latest Kronolith RELENG (1.1-cvs) require the HTML_Select?

Btw. Does anyone have a list of pear modules that are required with
PHP-4.3.0?

--
  -- Leena Heino (liinu at uta.fi)