[dev] Notes/Tasks don't show in Horde page

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Jan 14 11:59:56 PST 2003

Chuck,
  If I understand you correctly that applies to the Heading (i.e.-> Notes |
Tasks). I have those but the actual notes and tasks created don't show under
those headings whereas they used to.

Before cvs update:

NOTES
-----
Test Note

After cvs update:

NOTES
-----

Cheers,
Harry

*> Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman at ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >  I've upgraded all modules from CVS yesterday and the summary screen no
*> > longer shows the Notes and Tasks that have been created. Is this something
*> > that is local or a know issue? It seems to have happened to all of our
*> > users.
*>
*> Someone submitted patches to filter the categories that show up in your
*> summary screen. The default is none.
*>
*> So you have two options:
*>
*> - update your preferences
*> - submit a patch to default to all.
*>
*> -chuck
*>
*> --
*> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
*> must ... find ... acorns ... *thud*
*>
*> --
*> Horde developers mailing list
*> Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/
*>

--
Harry Hoffman
ITSS Systems Team Leader
hhoffman at auckland.ac.nz
hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
*This universe shipped by weight, not volume.*
*Some expansion may have occured in shipping.*